Welcome to yardleylondon.me. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.yardleylondon.me. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term “we”, “us” and “our” shall refer to Wipro Yardley FZE and Yardley. The term Site refers to www.yardleylondon.me owned and monitored by Wipro Yardley FZE, a company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- We may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. We may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Wipro Yardley. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to us. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from us. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Wipro Yardley does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information, if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- The exact appearance of each product on the Site will depend upon the quality of your monitor. For this reason, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of our products and packaging will be accurate.
- We shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- We may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will we be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use our website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We disclaim all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- We makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
Limited Copyright License – © Wipro Yardley
These web pages are the copyright of Wipro Yardley. This license grants you LIMITED permission to copy the contents of the Site. It is absolutely prohibited to reproduce all or part of the contents of the Site except in accordance with this license. We grant you the following limited license to copy: you may download or print pages from the Site. However, you may use them only for your own personal use and you may not make any modification to them. We grant you the following limited license to re-copy: you may re-copy, extract or forward pages from the Site to a third party for their personal use only, as long as:
- You do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re-copying, extracting or forwarding;
- You acknowledge that the extract is from the Site;
- You include the URL address of the Site on the extract; and
- You notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this license.
Acts forbidden under this limited copyright license to you:
- You may not incorporate any part of the Site into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work without the prior written consent of Wipro Yardley, and
- You may not frame the Site within any website controlled by you.
The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to us. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. We reserve the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Wipro Yardley is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Wipro Yardley is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Wipro Yardley is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.